Monday, October 12, 2009

Life takes over and the Blogging takes a break!


I noticed that my last blog entry was in march.
For all the people who probably wondered for a little bit after coming over to check my blog page every now and then and wondering as to why I won't update anymore and finally gave up on me after a couple of months, I highly Apologize.
Unfortunately ,My life took me over, not allowing much time for Blogging.But that doesn't mean I left behind my research on All things Indian.The quest to analyze and concur why Indians behave the way they do continued.The usual head shaking in disapproval at a lot many contermparirly psuedoIndian things continued.
It is only that I didn't have enough time to put those disapprovals on my blog page in all the verbal glory that my blog readers are used to.
Anyways,I am trying to make a come back.
Afterall the truthsayer needs to live and tell the tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to-1/ post a comment.2/return to the homepage.3/go to next blog post

To post a comment, Look for a tiny, 'post comment' or '__comment' link right below the blog post.Click on it.As soon as you click on it, a seperate window will open. You can type your comment in that new window.Please note that a new comments window will not be visible in the same page as the original blog entry.Thanks.

To return to the homepage, Look below each blog entry between 'Older blogs' and 'newer blogs'.There is a link called Home .Click on it and it will take you to the home page.Thanks

To go the next blog either click on 'newer blog' or 'older blog' located right below each blog entry .