Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am back , But only momentarily!

What triggered off my conscience to start a blog on India alone was that incident way back in oct of 2008 where a bunch of uneducated idiots with no knowledge of culture,history or language or anything else decided to beat up women coz these women were at a place silently having a meal and a drink.A clear case of misplaced anger and resentment.
Anyways,
It has been more than a year after that.
I do have these raging blogs about India that come up in my head from time to time .
Lazy me, I let that moment pass every single time and as a result of that and my blog is all rusty and frequently NOT updated anymore.
Sigh.
I shall try though.k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to-1/ post a comment.2/return to the homepage.3/go to next blog post

To post a comment, Look for a tiny, 'post comment' or '__comment' link right below the blog post.Click on it.As soon as you click on it, a seperate window will open. You can type your comment in that new window.Please note that a new comments window will not be visible in the same page as the original blog entry.Thanks.

To return to the homepage, Look below each blog entry between 'Older blogs' and 'newer blogs'.There is a link called Home .Click on it and it will take you to the home page.Thanks

To go the next blog either click on 'newer blog' or 'older blog' located right below each blog entry .